H O M E
S E R V I C E S
C O N T A C T
A P P O I N T M E N T S
October 12, 2017
A treatment in alternative medicine that identifies and reduces perceived restrictions in movement of the dural’s heath and in the flow of cerebrospinal fluid as a means of restoring well-being.
A form of gentle manual manipulation used for diagnosis and for making corr...
* Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
* Migraines and Headaches
* Chronic Neck and Back Pain
* Stress and Tension-Related Disorders
* Motor-Coordination Impairments
* Infant and Childhood Disorders
* Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
* Chronic Fatigue
What is CranioSacral Therapy?
What conditions does CranioSacral Therapy address?
October 2017 (2)